giovedì 24 agosto 2017

Nuovo album di Peter Hammill



Peter Hammill ha annunciato per il 3 Novembre l'uscita del suo nuovo album, intitolato "From The Trees", e scrive su Sofasound:

"At long last the latest solo album is now finished and ready for release. It’s titled “From the Trees” and will be out – on Fie! as ever – on November 3rd.

I’ve played and sung all the parts on the disc, as so often of late. There are ten songs, all at the short end of things and probably as close to conventional song structure as I get. I have, of course, already played quite a few of these live.

I’ll write more about this closer to the release date but for now I can say that the CD is up for pre-order at sofasound.com here: http://bit.ly/2xf12Ot. It’ll also be out on vinyl and you can order from Burning Shed here: http://bit.ly/2w6RPrs.

Oh,(as I emerge once again, blinking, into the light) I’ll also be doing a few solo shows in October and November, in Japan and Italy (plus one in Sweden). Again, you can find details at Sofasound.

Yes, I’m still here, I’m still going…on!"

Quindi si deduce che molto probabilmente sarà un album in linea con i suoi ultimi lavori, e che sicuramente alcune canzoni di From The Trees faranno capolino nei concerti di quest'autunno. Cosa che può interessare a coloro che saranno presenti, come il sottoscritto (precisamente a Milano). Quindi, in attesa di ulteriori informazioni che sicuramente avremo nei prossimi mesi, possiamo gioire per questa magnifica notizia! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento